Thursday, January 25, 2007

My First Time

Well with the help of my wonderful cousin Shannon, I finally have a blog. Granted until I at least get the link posted somewhere, Shannon will be the only one to read it. But at least she will be proud of me and now I can start posting and sharing all of my crazy stories. I feel like keeping this blog is a good way for me to keep people updated on what it is that I am doing. I know even though I haven't "talked" to Shannon in a while, it feels like I talk to her everyday because I am able to read her blogs and keep in touch. So here's my first one...look for another one soon to come!

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

Yay you did it. And it is very pretty. Those are the exact colors of my wedding, pink and light green. So now just stick your link

http://pixiedustlife.blogspot.com/

anywhere you want people to find it. When you start to post regularly I'll link to you on my blog.

misguidedmommy said...

Soooooooooooo the point of having a blog is actually posting something!

Life in a self-inflicted caffeine coma… said...

I made it on here.

Unbizzybee said...

Ooooooooh so this blog doesn't allow anonymous comments eh? Impressive! I love the name, and the fact that you're writing something slightly more personal than surveys ;) Of course when I saw the title, "My first time" I was thinking of something a little different and a lot more personal, but this works too!

Good luck being a blogger!