Monday, August 11, 2008

The Bachelorette Party

After the shower, we all went out for the bachelorette party. The night started off at dinner at the Olive Garden (YUM!!) and then we were supposed to go miniature golfing and then downtown. Unfortunately the mini golf girl was a bitch and there was miscommunication or something and we didn't get what Chrissy had talked to the manager about. So instead of dealing with this rude girl, we all left and took the business with us! So we went downtown a little earlier than originally planned I guess. It was all a surprise to me what we were doing other than I knew we were having dinner and I knew we were going downtown. We went to Rum Bullions, a local little piano bar, and they pull you up and sing to you. I got to do I'm a little teapot which turned into I'm a little bimbo haha! It was fun none the less. Then we headed down to Brew Brothers where we danced the night away. Here's a few pictures


Monica, Shasta and I all ready to go

Chrissy and I at dinner

Me doing I'm a little bimbo...and the girl that was pissing Shasta off because she wouldn't get out of our picture!

My dare was to find a man to marry me...this was the lucky suitor. He was a good sport! The first guy we asked actually thought we wanted him to marry me! Weird!

The girls at Brew Brothers...Katie got cut out of the picture!

All the girls at dinner

Shasta and my sister taking their shots!

Me giving baby Cambrea a kiss...she was our designated driver for the night haha! Chrissy was a trooper and stayed out pretty late with us for being 7 months preggo!

So we had a pretty good time...I ended up only have one drink and a shot when we first got there and then it was so hot I didn't want to drink...plus I didn't want to be all hungover in the morning. So I'm glad I didn't get drunk...this way I can actually remember my bachelorette party!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun fun fun!

Jen said...

I have been soo out of the loop lately! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED ALREADY!

XOXO

Jayla'sMommy said...

yay looks like you had fun!!!!