Tuesday, September 09, 2008

MIA

Yeah I have been seriously MIA!! School started and that meant that hell started around my parts. I haven't even had a chance to blog about all of that!! So I will start there and then we will go through wedding stuff and such.

School this year is going to be a challenge to say the least! I have some kiddos that have some major behavior problems and then some kiddos that struggle with reading. I like working with the kids that are struggling because it is so nice to see them make growth...behaviors are only cool if they can be fixed! Kids that steal on the first day of school make my life a living hell. Kids that blatently look you in the face and laugh at you when they get in trouble...not so cool! Dislike greatly! So needless to say it's going to be a tough year especially trying to do last minute things for the wedding!

Wedding planning is still going. We managed to get so much done over the past month. We ordered all of our favors and all of our last minute things...guest book, napkins, ring pillow, sand bottles and sand. We just need to order our toasting glasses and our cake stuff and then we are totally done. We finished our wedding slideshow (which turned out awesome!) and I finished Dave's wedding present. It's a photo book and I love it. I cried making it! It is going to be the perfect present to give him!

So there's the update...now I will update you on the major dress meltdown...it is worthy of a post all it's own!

No comments: