Saturday, December 22, 2007

He wins for most thoughtful ever!!!!

Dave and I had our Christmas last night. We always open our presents here at home the night before we leave to Winnemucca. There is no point in packing all of our presents up there and then bringing them all home so we have our own little Christmas each year. Well he officially wins for most thoughtful anything ever!! My big present was definitely something that I had wanted ever since he has known me...and he was right...never in a million years would I have guessed that it was this!!!

He got me a log bed! It's not here yet and he wanted me to be able to open something under the tree...so Mr. Thoughtful and creative made this for me to open!

Seriously how cute is he! I think I like this better than the real bed...ok right now I do but when the real bed gets here it will be my favorite! I will have to update with more later! We were supposed to leave around 9am and we don't have anything done YIKES!!


5 comments:

Jayla'sMommy said...

Awww, that's so thoughtful and sweet!!! And creative!
Merry Christmas :)

Stephanie said...

Aw, that is the sweetest thing. How exciting and very thoughtful.

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

xoxo

Lainey-Paney said...

that is soooooo cute & thoughtful!

Shawna said...

OMG you have a keeper, how thoughtful and cute and it even has a little comforter. Ah....

Anonymous said...

How sweet and creative! I see you have been a blogging machine! I can't wait to read more!

Happy New Year!