Wednesday, April 04, 2007

BOYCOTTING!

Alright not sure who in the blogging world watches American Idol, but I am going to vent. Ok reality TV not really something to get worked up over. But could someone PLEASE tell me why Sanjaya is still on this show The guy can't really sing...ALL of the other ones are better than him and he is taking the place of people who really deserve to be there!! Gina got kicked off tonight and Haley got to stay? Nothing against Haley, but hello Gina was 15 billion times better! I am now convinced that pretty people get to stay (Haley) and other people will go because they don't sport the look...and for the record I think Gina is way hotter than Haley because she has more of a fun personality! I'd be willing to bet that Lakisha and Melinda go pretty soon even though they are arguably the best girls on the stage. UGH! And I have decided that every single person voting for Sanjaya is doing so because otherwise we are going to have 9-11 x 1000 (ok that was mean but why the hell else is he staying...it's not due to singing ability!)

Therefore I am boycotting the show...Blake and Gina were my pics for the final two...and if they are going to allow people who can't sing to stay then why would I watch...I mean I'm watching to see good singers not idiots with ponytail mohawks on top of their heads! UGH!

**disclaimer** since I have no self control, I am certain that I will NOT be able to boycot the show...I must know when my friend Sanjaya goes home and it better be soon!!!

5 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

so apparently what i heard on the radio is that there are people out there with these computer phone things that just call over and over and over and they are purposely voting for sanjaya just to prove that they can make anyone win.

angie said...

yes well then they should be shot! UGH annoying people with their technology!

Life in a self-inflicted caffeine coma… said...

Ok Ang...

One: The fact that you watch that show kills me!!!

Two: I boycotted it after Ruben won over Clay. GOD DAMN IT!!! I'M STILL PISSED!!!

Stephanie said...

This has been a huge topic that is discussed all over the radio. I couldn't believe the way he looked with his ponytail mohawk...freaking idiot. I don't get what Idol is doing, but he definitely shouldn't be there.

misguidedmommy said...

are you still alive!!!!!