Thursday, April 19, 2007

Rogers

I almost forgot...I don't remember if I told you guys when I said we last went and looked at rings, but the guy at Rogers said that they were having some big jewelry show and that he would send us an invitation. Dave said sure but I just thought he was being polite. So yesterday we got the little invitation. I didn't know it was there so I was on the computer paying a bill and he goes did you see we got our invite from Rogers? Uh NO! Oh well it's here some place...I like how he brings it up and then plays it off all nonchalaunt. So I of course said well where is it? He finds it and I was like oh that's nice. I must have said something along the lines of oh well it's not like your interested in going. His response: If I wasn't interested in going, I would have thrown it away.

This is good news in my direction right people...I'm not going to bring it up and I'm going to see where we end up on April 28!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is exciting. Hopefully you end up at the show!