Thursday, September 27, 2007

#6

Ok so I owed Jen two more weird quirky facts about myself from the meme she tagged me for. I have now remembered number six after watching Kid Nation (which by the way I think is an odd show because I don't like it but I do...weird I know)

#6 I hate port-a-potties. I would probably rather shit my pants than use a port a potty. If I have a choice of going to the bathroom out in the open behind something or using a port a potty you can best believe you are going to see my butt. I am terrified that something is going to come up out of that NASTY hole and bite my butt! Yes I really do believe this and it was further proven when my sister was building her house. While the workers were in the process of building the house, there was a port a potty up there. It was seriously really nice, didn't smell and was clean. So I suck it up one day because there is literally nothing to hide behind and I go in to pee. Guess what runs across my foot...A GOD DAMN LIZARD!! Yeah proving my point that things live in there whether they are in the shit hole or not. I am always worried that I will get locked in and what if the thing tips or something and I have all this shit all over me??

Not to mention the awful smell that plagues this places. It is a literal shit hole in every sense of the word. Oh and the other thing is I can't stand the sound of my pee hitting all the other stuff down there...JUST PLAIN NASTY!!!! Someone was telling me (and now I can't remember who it was and how valid this could be) but there was a guy somewhere back east that was arrested because he was down in the SHIT HOLE looking up at women's hoo haas when they were peeing...thus FURTHER proving my point!

So port-a-potties are quirk #6...I thought of a 7th one and then I forgot it...don't worry it will come to me!

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMG EWW! I think I hate porta-potties and all other strange looking toilets because one time I watched an episode of X-Files where there was this scary mutant that like lived in the sewer and it would come up through the pipes and bit people on the butts and then suck their skin off like some scary albino leach with arms and legs... it was so scary. I haven't been able to pee the same since.

Oh and you would totally hate the potty situation and Burning Man then. The porta potties get like, FILLED... as in; TO THE TOP with pee and poop.

Eww!