Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lesson in chocolate and girls #1

Last night we finished up a yummy dinner and went outside to wash our cars. After we came in I sat down and Dave went to get a water. Here's what I said:

Honey, will you bring me a cookie (we have the super soft chocolate chip kind YUM!)

He comes back with A cookie! ONE cookie. I looked at him and said um how come you only brought me one cookie? His reply: Well you asked for A cookie. I quickly gave him a lesson in girls and chocolate. If I ask for a cookie, I am trying to be lady like...please return with no less than 3-5 cookies...otherwise you are just going to have to make another trip to the kitchen to get me more!

When he went back in the kitchen...he brought the whole bag! Does he not know that I have no self control over chocolate? Fortunately I managed to only eat 3 more cookies...phew!

oh and Jen I haven't forgotten about the meme...I have a few things and I was trying to think of more but I will be posting tonight...plus I have another few blogs to write about my hellish weekend! So there should be plenty to read tonight!

5 comments:

Jayla'sMommy said...

LOL, yeah guys really don't know about girls and cookies/chocolate. And believe me, it will be even worse once you're pregnant ;))

Can't wait to read more blogs from you tonight :)

Jen said...

Oh geeze! I was starting to think you had forgotten... It's ok though because I don't think my Lindsay or Steph have done theirs EITHER!

Oh and I would have been pissed if he brought anything LESS than the whole bag! I need LOTS of cookies! LOTS!

misguidedmommy said...

ummm wow i would have eaten the whole bag and then bit off his head he didnt bring two bags

Lainey-Paney said...

He can't win with you.
You DID ask for A cookie...
But I know what you mean about ONE cookie not being enough!

Mrs. J said...

hahahaha! You are right about the cookie. If I ask for a cookie, I expect the man to bring about 5 lol and if he brings a bag, I'd likely make him finish the rest hahahah. I like this post!