Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Day 3

Alright...I need a place to vent! I am already very very annoyed at a child in my class. Now being a teacher, you are supposed to like all your kids. Guess what...we don't! This child is SOOOOOOO distractable. Literally a breeze could pass by and she would be completely off task. She sits directly in front of where I teach meaning I am in her face all day and she still gets off task and doesn't pay attention. UGH! I have never ever had a child pull their clip on the third day of school...guess what...she pulled it TWICE!!!!!!

This is also the child whose father is going to drive me bonkers! He sent me and email yelling at me...I responded. The same day I got the email he sent a note with his daughter saying to email him to let him know I recieved this message. Ok wrote again and said I got that message. Yeah no response from him though. I am supposed to drop everything and write him immediately, yet he can't take the time to actually respond to my email.

UGH UGH UGH. I don't know how I am going to be able to deal with this child all year long. She wanted to go to the principal's office today becuase she was tired of being bullied by this boy...who upon talking to him has no freaking idea who she is!

Other than that...today was decent...came home and had a yummy dinner! Oh and to clarify for shannon...yes one of the boys that is a twin has two thumbs on one hand! I'm pretty sure that he can actually use it like a claw and it is opposable...very interesting little guy!

oh and did everyone hear that someone lit the Man on fire already at Burning Man??? I'm surprised the guy isn't dead! I guess he could go to prison for arson...craziness!!!

8 comments:

Jayla'sMommy said...

Ugh, I am sorry that you have to deal with this girl and her dad already after only 3 days...
But I am sure you're a great teacher and will find a way to deal with her :)

misguidedmommy said...

Wow dealing with an awful child is one thing but an awful parent to boot,...I feel for you. So terrible. I would maybe write him a letter about his daughters behaviors and ask if there is any reason for it...or if she is just naturally a pain in the ass. usually a defensive parent means they are well aware their kid sucks and they are just over compensating

Jen said...

What is WITH this girl's dad? What the fook does he WANT?!

Oh yes and all of my friends (the BM crew that didn't go this year) were laughing at the man being lit on fire. The Burners aren't really the types to kill someone over it, but we all kinda figured this would happen SOMETIME!

That guy is still a jerk though!

misguidedmommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
misguidedmommy said...

is distractable a word

misguidedmommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
misguidedmommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
misguidedmommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.