Friday, August 24, 2007

Finally and then some

This week has finally come to an end THANK GOD!!!! Teachers had to be back to school Wedensday and of course we were all out there all week anyway. I spent until 8 pm on Tuesday and last night until 9:30...starting each day at 7:30! It is so exhausting and the thing that is really slowing me down this year is helping others!!!!!

I attended a training last week and our new vice principal was there. It's for a data system on the computer and she is a technology freak! She loves the stuff and just feeds off of it. Well apparently me attending the training equaled two things:

1 Angie knows computers = she must help every teacher that needs any little thing on their computer

2 Angie knows computers = she must want to hear all about the technology things that the vp wants to share

Guess what Angie thinks it equals - ONE HUGE PAIN IN MY ASS!!!!

I spent the entire morning before lunch helping other teachers...set up gradebooks, install clipart, create a graph...I didn't get shit done! This means that I now have to spend part of tomorrow doing the things that I wanted to do today!

I finally started telling people NO! I was surprised because usually I will just continue on doing it even thought it is annoying me...but I decided to say NO enough was enough. I said if you want help you are going to have to wait until after I get stuff done in my own room.

Now all I want to do is just rest and I have lots to blog about for once and finally the time to do it!

No comments: