Sunday, August 05, 2007

Pictures for Shannon

"The Leg Spreader"

Shannon pointed out that my myspace had pictures from my birthday, but not my blog. So here are a few pictures from my birthday dinner.

Dave and I at dinner

Chrissy and Eric...I call him my other husband

Monica and I


Jamie and Steve...she spent a majority of the night educating us all on anal sex!

Chrissy and I in our cute new outfits (you can't see the jeans that I ♥)

Teela and Kenny

Dave, Eric and Steve...these are the boys I spent every weekend with and pretty much all my free time with a few years ago...I'm glad I settled with the one on the end, even if he does look wasted in this picture and he was the sober one!

The girls taking another shot!

Me, Monica, and Jamie

There are the birthday pictures...and let me tell you I want to scream at blogger right now. It took forever to load the dumb pictures and then since it always puts the pictures at the top, I was trying to get rid of the gaping spaces between pictures and the stupid thing kept deleting the picture! UGH!

PS then I had to come back and take out the huge white space of blankness at the end after I posted!!!!

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

ahem....you should have clarified a the top that the shot was the leg spreader and not you AHAHAHAHAH sorry that was my weely bad atempt at being funny. I love your shirt!

Jen said...

Oh gosh you are all so cute you cute DRINKERS! I can't wait til my birthday when I can drink again! Yay!

I also love your shirt. It would also make a cute dress I think. Hmm!