Saturday, August 25, 2007

Trying this out...

I have never loaded a video before on the computer...I see there is a new link in blogger where you can just add a video so I'm giving it a try. It is a video of Allie on our trip to Elko...she was sleeping and watch what she does with her tounge!! She was totally asleep the whole time!! It's only about 30 seconds long too.

FYI: It is taking forever for the video to upload!!!!!

It says I can continue editing my post during upload so that's what I'm doing because it's taking FOREVER!!!!!!!!

I will be very upset if it doesn't work and I sit here and wait for it to finish...it says it is 13M of 56M so far...and I have fast internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THERE WAS AN ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH I told you that I would end up just getting annoyed...I will try again tomorrow!

No comments: