Friday, August 03, 2007

Compliments

Have you ever noticed that on days you decide you are really going to look hot for your guy and you take extra time making sure your hair is perfect...make up is great...outfit is killer that he then seems to NOT notice? UGH!

I was taking Dave lunch today which was very nice because it was out of the way of the lunch date that I had but thought it would be nice to do for him anyway. Then I thought...hmm I'm going to put on a smoking hot little outfit and get all dolled up to go see him. He barely looked up from the text message he was writing me to say hi when I handed him his lunch. Then his co-workers told me that he scarfed down these taco things they had got for lunch so I didn't see that he had already eaten!

As if not noticing my efforts today wasn't enough, then he had already eaten lunch?

Punk ass!!!

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

hahahahah. rob does that shit all the time...oddly enough he says he notices me more when i walk around in his wife beater with no bra huh

misguidedmommy said...

how come your myspace has pictures of your birthday but not your blog? hmmmm missy?

Jen said...

Ugh MEN! MEN I TELL YOU! My husband actually swears up and down that he likes me better without makeup and hi-heels... I don't know if this is really true but it gives me a good excuse! He rarely notices when I am cute! Like TODAY FOR INSTANCE!

Stephanie said...

I have to agree with Jen, I get more attention from Eli when I don't have make up on and am in jeans and a t-shirt. Good thing that is what I wear almost daily!