Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Arizona here I come....

So today at 4 we are leaving for Arizona. Dave and I and our friend Eric are all going for spring break. I am looking forward to it because while thinking the other day we haven't seen Dave's family down there since last summer and usually we go like 3 or 4 times a year! So it should be fun. We are driving to Vegas tonight and then on to Yuma tomorrow. Yeah doesn't sound like a very fun town, but hey it's on the border of Mexico so I get to go across the border and drink some lovely margaritas and eat some yummilicious nachos for CHEAP. Not to mention that Dave's grandma makes homemade margaritas and I swear the woman puts a bottle of tequila into them...oh yeah they are the best. After one you are pretty much done which is why I thouroughly enjoy sleeping at her house becuase it is within stumbling distance of where I am consuming my alcohol. And remember that I'm not much of a drinker! But I look forward to these awful things...yeah they are rough going down but after you get that first one down...oh sweetness is what the rest of them are!

As for today, I went shopping at Old Navy at the encouragement of Shannon last night. We went shopping at Mervyn's and Target last night and I got some cute things and then today it was Old Navy. Seriously you must take a large wad of money in there with you because I wanted to buy the store. And the great/sad thing was everything fit me today. It was great becuase I was like yay! It was sad because I'm not a fan of the size and then I wanted to buy EVERYTHING! I didn't however leave with everything...just some flip flops, capris, tank tops and I was even nice and bought Dave a shirt and some flip flops.

Now instead of sitting here writing this pointless blog for all of you, I should be packing. However, this sounded more fun. I will have a blog for you when I get back full of great stories and hopefully some wonderful pictures!!

No comments: