Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hormones

Apparently I am having sympathy hormone surges for Shannon. I started my period yesterday and WHOA...even I noticed how cranky I was. I reamed my student teacher, the dog, the cat and somehow Dave avoided it all. Must have been because after my first text of the morning he thought...oohh I might want to say something nice! He just said have I told you lately that I love you...good thing for him because the power surge of hormones missed him all day.

I notice today I woke up and feel like I could turn into the incredible hulk at any moment so god help the poor people that have to cross paths with me today. And of course my student teacher will be one of the firsts...that should go well.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

hahahahahaaha this is great. i'm now craving bacon. that had nothing to do with the conversation. anyhooo, just know that here soon you will go from angry to lovey and dave will be happy

Stephanie said...

I think we are all having sympathy hormones and stuff for her! You aren't alone! :)