Friday, May 30, 2008

Texas

Hey ya'll!! Yep I'm down in Texas this weekend for Dave's little brother's high school graduation!! I decided I better write and say where I have been since I got two comments this morning about my story haha! I have been busy trying to get my report cards done because we had to leave for this weekend and school gets out on Wednesday so the past few weeks I have been way busy and haven't written anymore on my story. Sorry!! I even had a comment from someone that has been reading my blog and not commenting...whoo hoo my first lurker if you will haha! It's cool to know that others have been reading my story too!! And sorry Shawna I have sucked at blogging but trust me I'm sure I will have even more to add when I get home.

Aside from continuing my story (which I should be able to finish because school gets out on Wednesday so I will have lots of time to write whoo hoo!) I get to spend the weekend with Dave's mom this weekend. Ya'll (haha can't help it...it's all I've heard so far since I've been here) know that I will have good stories about her considering I see the weekend going one of two ways...either we will have a nice weekend or we will not be speaking by the end of the weekend! I'm sure you can all guess which it will be haha!

So I promise to continue on the story as soon as I get home. And since school will be out there will be lots of time to write and you will have lots of chapters to read!!

5 comments:

Jayla'sMommy said...

Hey there
So you're in TX, huh? You guys should have stopped by here in lovely El Paso!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawna said...

I totally knew you were gone, I just forgot. Hope you have a good time in Texas. Isn't it weird how the accent rubs off on you so fast?

Lainey-Paney said...

...or stopped by to see me in Dallas!

Y'all.
I love that word. I'll never stop saying it.

Stephanie said...

How was Texas and the soon to be MIL? Can't wait to here.

Congrats on another year being over. YAY for summer! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh and if you visit Texas one time, y'all will stick with you for life. I still say it and I was there for two weeks when I was 14!