Wednesday, June 13, 2007

6 days...

Ok so the mom is gone! The boys are still here and I am sad they are leaving tomorrow. They are the part of the family that I actually get along with (well the sister too) and absolutely adore! Look at how cute they are seriously...

Yeah they are adorable and tons of fun to be around. However...wait till you hear this. So Dave left for the wedding that I was uninvited to for surprise reasons...see next paragraph! And the boys are with me until they leave tomorrow. Well their mom is totally paranoid because apparently I am unable to care for a 18 and 17 year old. She seriously asked them if I had fed them!!! WTF?? Of course I have fed them...I didn't lock them in a fucking dungeon and tell them they couldn't eat for days...she wanted to know if they were full and if I had been feeding them. then she informed me that I needed to tell the airport that I am their older sister and i need a guest pass to walk them up to their gate. Uh hello they are 18 and 17 and fully capable of reading. Pretty sure they can do it without me. So now tomorrow we can't talk to her until they are actually on the plane becuase she will need to talk to me to make sure I actually walked them up there. UGH! Oh Oh and then she informed me tonight that SHE had to talk to Dave for a long time because SOMEONE needed to keep him awake! Uh...I have talked to him like every two hours since he left this morning and I had just talked to him like 20 minutes before her! If he hadn't have left me at home, he would have had company!

So on to that subject. He left today for 6 days. Have I ever mentioned that I hate to be by myself? Yeah I do I hate sleeping at my house alone...I hate not having someone to come home to and I hate being alone! This is the trip that I was told that I couldn't come on because there is some surprise...actually to start with I was just told I couldn't go because I wasn't invited. Ladies...would anyone here be upset besides me? Ok thanks (ps if you don't side with me don't comment haha just kidding!) So it wasnt' until I was beyond upset because of the shady way he went about telling me i couldn't go that he told one of my friends to save his own ass. So it is something that is a surprise and something that has to do with a step towards getting married. I just don't know what the hell it has to do with Wyoming...well I have an idea of what it is, but I don't know. So now I will spend 6 days wondering what he is doing in Wyoming with the people that I have never and seem to never be able to meet and stirring over what the hell my surprise is! Ugh...I'll blog some more when the boys leave tomorrow :(

2 comments:

Jen said...

Umm... Maybe they grow diamonds in Wyoming and he is going there to mine one for you!?

misguidedmommy said...

how many days do i have to stare at this post geeeeeez