Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Clarification

So I had a comment from Lisa (is this my cousin Lisa by the way??) and I wanted to clarify what Wyoming had to do with asking my dad. First of all he drove to Wyoming, meaning he had to drive through Winnemucca. If he didn't have me he could stop and ask by himself. Also, he said that he didn't want me to go to Wyoming becuase he wanted a chance to talk to his friends up there and get their advice...especially his friend Brian that just got married. He wanted to know how he went about asking his new wife's dad and stuff like that. So that's what Wyoming had to do with asking my dad...in a round about sort of way.

And to Lisa...I don't mind if you stop by often and read!! I look forward to your comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup its me. Totally makes more sense now. I was picturing him flying there and totally didn't see how your dad would have got all the way to Wyoming! LOL
Lisa