Monday, June 18, 2007

Betrayed

Dave's sister Kayla and I have always been close. I always support her when her family thinks she is being retarded. When she wants to date black guys and her mom and stepdad basically tell her no because he is black, I am the one that always says you can't tell her who to love...just let her be. When her mom gets mad at her Daunte's dad because he doesn't pay child support, I defend Kayla and tell her mom that she is dealing with this in her own way...leave her be. And when she is being totally out there and doing dumb stuff...I am honest with her and tell her to knock it off.

Today she asked me to load some pictures on her myspace page because her computer was being dumb. So I did. I saw a message from this girl Arryell that is the twin sister of the girl that just married their cousin. Please keep in mind that I had earlier in the evening requested Arryell to be my friend on myspace. Here's what the message said:

Arryell: Hey girlie! Here's my number....any good news about you know who being single yet??? :)

Kayla: hey you. my cell is .... an no he's not single yet. He's in wyoming right now for another wedding...i wish he would get single soon though! :)

Hmm...anyone remember the guy that was in wyoming for another wedding right now...yeah MY FREAKING BOYFRIEND!!!!! WTF!!!!! Yes I copied the message exactly as it was written for you guys so that there is no mistaking here what she has said. Now obviously while uploading photos there aren't messages to read...so yeah I did look at her messages but that does not compare...even she isn't mad about that! I was talking to her on yahoo messenger while i was loading pictures for her...so I instantly get the icky want to throw up everything from the last three weeks feeling in my tummy. Why would she even write that? Is that really what she thinks? Why the hell does this Arryell girl care if he is single? And how in the hell am I going to tell her that I know she wrote that. So I started by just saying are you honestly happy that dave and i are together...now what do you suppose her answer way...OF COURSE she is happy we are together. So I poke some more and finally i just said I saw what you wrote to arryell about how you wish he was single soon. Long story short...she doesn't know why she wrote that...she loves me being with him and she is so happy that he is going to settle down and blahditty blahditty bullshit! I said why would I believe that...she said that she wasn't sure if we were going to be together for a long time (hello she wrote this on thursday and we have been together for 3 years!) but now she sees how serious he is getting with me and knows i am the right one for him.

So what the hell am I supposed to believe? I have always thought that she really cared about me and that she was the one person in the family that I could trust and tell everything to...now I don't know. Why bother giving this Arryell girl hope like he would become single and she could pursue him if you are really happy that he is with me? Second of all...what the heck kind of girl is busy trying to get all the info on my boyfriend while I am happily dating him? Yeah you remember I said I had requested to be her friend earlier...this was before I knew she was into my boyfriend and then I deleted my request...and the picture that I had of her on my myspace...well the nice one that said how nice her speech was...that one is gone...maybe it can come back later! there is still a picture of her on there with her sister but only because I like the picture! Now I have the icky jealous feeling too DAMN IT!!!

So any advice on what to say to her...we talked over the computer all night...thank gosh for her because i was so hurt i couldn't really speak to her! I want to believe that she really is happy for us... and I want to think that maybe she was just being dumb and giving her friend false hope like we have all done (oh yeah he would totally be interested in you when you are complete opposites) but now a part of me has doubts!

Ugh I need to get to bed...I have class in 6 hours!

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

well as easy as she could be telling you she didn't mean to say that, she could be telling the other girl she did. sounds like all the women in daves life are shady. i also wonder if you should maybe ask dave about this or at least mention that this happened. however, knowing dave he would be mad you were mad at his family and ask why you were snooping..BTW WHY WERE YOU SNOOPING? sounds to me like you already felt like you had reason not to trust her. this is such a rock and a hard place if you can ever bring it up? i think you should distance yourself from her for a while though!