Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm still here...

So since Shannon officially fired me from blogging I had better explain where in the hell I have been. It is the last two weeks of school therefore I do nothing but get stuff ready...ie: awards, letters, assessments, reports cards and end of the year BBQ. So this is why I have found very little time to sit and think to write a blog. However I do have plenty to blog about...here's the short version...after tomorrow you will be able to have all details included!

Dave's graduation was a lot of fun. I'm really glad that he walked and I think he is too. We had a nice little BBQ at my friend Chrissy's house for him the next day and my sister got to meet his dad so that was actually nice. It was the first time part of our families have met in 3 years! Dave's mom...well still on my list for not coming amongst other things!

And speaking of the wonderful mom, she will be arriving in town later today for 9 days. While they are arriving in town today, we won't see them until tomorrow because apparently seeing your son is really not high on her priority list. They are stopping in Fernley and not coming up to Reno today. They are coming up tomorrow because they have to pick Dave's brothers up at the airport, but god forbid they come today and see Dave...it has to be convienent for them!

I still have to pack up my classroom and finish off report card today...tomorrow is the last day of school YAY!! I am happy for summer break but I always hate leaving my kids...you really get attached to them. I have a feeling that mommy dearest is going to want us to go out to Fernley and I already told Dave he could but I do not have the time. Which he is supposed to help me pack up my classroom so we will see.

Also he has some big secret trip planned. And Shannon you will be proud of me...I dropped it even though he is a sucky liar...he's really pulling stuff way out of his butt! I will elaborate on that maybe Thursday!

For now I must go get ready...but if you thought I was gone...I was just ending a school year! One more day and I'll have all the time in the world!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you have been busy. I would love to have the schedule of a teacher!!! You are so lucky. Enjoy the last couple days with your kids.