Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What I need...

I saw Shannon had posted this on her site and I had to laugh. Of course then I had to try it out for myself! If you want to try it go to google and type in what (your name) needs...

Angie needs...a family who will access and work with a therapist (hmm...they must have been listening in on my phone conversations this past week)

Angie needs...to keep her products organized (how about my life organized!)

Angie needs...to start making good movies (hell I didn't know I made bad ones!)

Angie needs...to fix George up with one of her friends (hey I have a friend that needs a guy...now all I need to do is meet George so I can hook them up!)

Angie needs...to duct tape HIS mouth shut ASAP (good thing they didn't say HER mouth shut or I would be on the phone to google)

Angie needs...to take over the wheel of her psychological car from her Pusher (what the hell does that even mean??)

Angie needs...an agent to become an actress (nah I'm good)

Angie needs...some self esteem and self love so she can make her romantic decisions (hmm...I probably could use a little of both)

Angie needs...food badly! (why yes yes I do...dinner is on the way)

Angie needs...a night of blinding sex to get out of the coma that Bob left her in (um blinding sex YES...not sure who Bob is but I certainly don't appreciate his shitty bedroom skills that left me in a coma!)

and finally...
Angie needs...a big, sturdy, and high quality diaper bag!
  1. I believe this was supposed to be posted under the Shannon needs section
  2. I had better not be needing any kind of diaper bag anytime soon or I am in big trouble!!

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

yay for diaper bags

Shazy said...

I'm only joining in because I have absolutely nothing better to do this morning.

How fun is this....

Shasta needs...a home.

Shasta needs...a place to feel safe and protected. A place no one can take away, her own haven.

Shasta needs....those 35 kids to stay on its side of the Sacramento. (Damn right!)

Shasta needs....to be protected and the Native traditions respected.

Shasta needs....TLC and YOU! (Aww...)

Shasta needs....to begin charging impact fees in the unincorporated areas. (Give me my money bitch!)

Shasta needs....the exercise of walking and running. (Um...do they have to rub it in!?!)

Shasta needs...a “spring break.” (Goodness...google is good!)