Sunday, October 28, 2007

He's not a Cromagnon Man Jen!!!!!!!!!!!

So you all know what that means!!!! I'M ENGAGED! HE DID IT HE POPPED THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In case you couldn't all tell I am way beyond excited and happy and every other emotion that I could feel. After we started driving he was making a few comments and I thought ok I'm not getting my hopes up because obviously this would not happen on this trip....oh yeah he totally rocked my socks and surprised my ass when I least expected it! We just got home and I have to get to bed because we haven't slept well in days...I promise to fill in with details tomorrow and pictures! BUT YAY I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

holy shit i dont even know what to say!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is freaking awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SOOOO happy for you! YAY!!!!

Jen said...

AHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! OMG I AM SO EXCITED! SERIOUSLY YOU JUST MADE ME GRIN FROM EAR TO EAR AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING SUCH A BAD MORNING UP UNTIL NOW! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! YAAAAYY!!!

Jen said...

AHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! OMG I AM SO EXCITED! SERIOUSLY YOU JUST MADE ME GRIN FROM EAR TO EAR AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING SUCH A BAD MORNING UP UNTIL NOW! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! YAAAAYY!!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear all the details. I am so excited for you. I found out last Friday cause Justine found out from someone at work. So I knew all weekend!!! So happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! That's awesome!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear EVERYTHING about it :DD

misguidedmommy said...

need more info