Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Blogging for Jen!

Alright Jen I'm not really blogging for you, but I finally have time and I have lots to write about. The problem now is that I have so much to write about I don't even know where to start organizing any of my thoughts to get them down! But I will be writing this week so you will have plenty to be reading!


Dave left this morning for his week long hunting trip. This is probably why I feel like I actually have some time to catch up on blogging. As I said before I just hate coming home from doing school stuff on the computer to sit in front of this computer and write. I feel like I get to spend no time with him so I have been cutting back and trying to blog before he gets home (which he has beat me home every single day for the past two weeks!) or doing it on the weekends. Either way I can catch up now!


For once I finally get the "alone time" factor. I am bummed that Dave isn't going to be here for a week, especially since Thursday is his birthday, but at the same time I am looking forward to it. I'm going to spend a little more time in the classroom and get caught up and get ahead on a few things so that I won't feel so overwhelmed at school. I bought a book that I want to read. I can probably finish that before he gets home. And I think that I am going to go out with a few girls this weekend and that should be a pretty good time. So I guess I'm happy for the alone time so that I can get this stuff done and not feel like I have to put it off so that I can actually hang out with him. Geez you would think we didn't live together!

I definitely have more to write and I will get them up here tomorrow. I started this one earlier tonight and then had to run errands. I made sure to finish this boring blog just for you Jen...then you can read the interesting stuff tomorrow haha!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes, alone time is always nice. Hope he has fun hunting. Hunting trips are the best! :)

Jen said...

Thanks Ang! I am alone this week too! Erick left Monday morning and won't be back until Saturday night. I am actually starting to like it a little bit when he is gone because the house stays SO much cleaner. When he is home his clutter is EVERYWHERE! I do miss him... but it is nice to go about my own activities without having to worry about spending time with him.. especially because these days all he does is work! So most of the time at home with him I spend pouting by myself while he works and works and works! Gahhh!