Monday, November 12, 2007

Engagment Photos

My friend Diana took these pictures of us today. We were going to have our other friend Ryan take our engagement pictures but we weren't sure how much they were going to be. Diana said she really liked to take pictures and said that if we didn't like hers we could still have him do it...she just liked taking pictures and thought it would be fun. So the original plan was to have Ryan still take more...but seriously how cute are these pictures! We need no more photos she did a great job!





Hee Hee throwing leaves at each other...




Those are just a few of my favorites!!





3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

You are so cute.

Seriously. Such a cute couple!

Ahh I am so happy for yoU!

Anonymous said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!

You guys are such an attractive couple!

I'm so happy for you, the pictures are great!

Stephanie said...

These are so freaking cute!! I love them. Absolutely beautiful.