Friday, November 09, 2007

THANKS JEN!!

As if I haven't already consumed my days with wedding planning (and made Dave's eyes roll at me at least 15 times a day)...Jen gave me this great website weddingchannel.com She said it had lots of ideas and those kinds of things. She did not however tell me that I had what I had been wanting to do for a very long time...Create a Wedding Website!!!!

Oh yeah I have spent a good chunck of my day today (and my night last night) working on it. Dave said I could (actually he rolled his eyes then said whatever) because this was the free one and it wasn't one that was like $30. It basically goes over all the details of the wedding and our little love story if you will. It gives all the details that an out of town guest would need about booking rooms as well as other travel accommodations. Once we pick out wedding party it will include a picture of them and their job at the wedding. So very excited in case you didn't know!

Chrissy said I was way more of a bride than her...oh yeah I'm all about the bride stuff today! So thanks Jen for directing me there...it was very helpful and soon you will all have a website to check out...I'll post it when we get more on it (like tonight haha!)

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

do you have to pay for theknot.com now that is another super awesome website

kat said...

Gosh I haven't been to your blog in ages and man am I sorry. Lots of things have been happening. SO here go my belated wishes. Congratulations on your engagement. That is exciting and awesome. What a great ring.

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the wedding website! That is soooo cool!

Jen said...

You're welcome! I can't WAIT to see your website! How cute! I totally never had time for that but it is such a good idea!