Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Go Look Go Look Go Look!!!

Ok I know most of you ladies are either getting ready to have your babies...or you just had your baby, but seriously can I be selfish for one minute and tell you all to go look at my wedding website!!!! Ok good I'm glad you understand. I promise Jen it could possibly induce labor haha!!

But really I finally finished (well almost) the website. As much stuff is up as I can put up right now except for a few missing wedding party members...like we need more! But Dave still has to ask a few guys and I have a few girls to ask. He finally wrote his engagement part tonight. I did the how we met part and I told him I wanted him to write the how we got engaged. I dozed off on the couch tonight and that's when he wrote it...So freaking cute!! I'm glad I made him write it in his words because my version would have been so plain and boring compared to his cute little stuff. Hee hee!

We met with the priest today and we both absolutely love him. He's really funny and is going to make sure we are both super comfortable. I told Dave if he thought I was excited before now I am super excited because it feels even more real. It didn't seem as real when we were just planning and talking to the "other" people like the reception site and the photos and stuff. But the church...I have to admit I had a small panic attack right before we met with him. I was all set to get married at Boomtown and just call it good...no church for me. But I'm glad that I got over myself and we met this guy...he is going to be way easy to work with!

So without further ado...here's the wedding website and I expect some guest book comments since you guys are the first ones that are getting to see it and all :)

http://plazaandreeder.weddings.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow you are so prepared considering it is still almost a year away!!! Saw you were getting married at Snows, which priest will be doing it? So exciting. Just don't know what your gonna do the first of the year when every detail is planned and you still have 10 more months to go!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm so impressed. You are a Bride-To-Be with a plan! I love it! I wish you all the BEST!!!
It's so cute that Dave wrote the engagement story.

Jen said...

Ahh it's sooo cute! OMG I LOVE the part where he tells about your engagment. That is soo sweet and special! LOVE IT.

Valley Girl said...

No wedding or babies for me anytime soon, but good luck with yours!

Stephanie said...

You did a great job. You are so very prepared. How fun!!

Jen said...

Angie! Where the fook are you!? It's been like 10 DAYZ!!