Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I got tagged!!

Jen tagged me so now I get to play too!

4 dishes I like to cook:
1. I love to cook these ranch baked chicken quesedillas
2. Breakfast scramble
3. Potato soup
4. Funeral potatoes
*Disclaimer* - I CAN cook these dishes...but I usually just let Dave do it!

4 Qualities I love in people:
1. sense of humor
2. honesty
3. compassion
4. relaxed

4 Places I've Been:
1. Mexico (border town only)
2. Washington D.C.
3. Tennessee
4. Arizona
*Clearly I do NOT travel enough!

4 Things in my Room:
1. my cat (this is now his home because of the dog)
2. all black and white pictures of Dave and me
3. a laundry sorter...that doesn't get used much because landry goes on the floor
4. a tv

4 Dirty Words I like:
1. Fuck
2. Shit
3. Cocksucker
4. Ass-fuck

Now who can I tag...let's see Shannon already did it...Jen already did it...Patty already did it...AHA!!

Steph consider yourself tagged! If you have already been tagged...you haven't posted about this yet so you are tagged now! And I'm going to tag Shawna from the Tummy Tuck! I only have two, but hey post away girls!

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

wtf is a funeral potato, that is depressing

Anonymous said...

Funeral Potatoes? Explain. Is this an only for sad occasion dish?

By the way...bad Feng Shui to have laundry basket in your bedroom...out, out, out & nothing under the bed.

That's if you believe in Feng Shui at all.