Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Baby Noah

In my days of sitting home for the summer and stumbling around all of the blogs that Shannon recommends, I then stumble around the blogs that those people have on their pages. I have no idea after all my readings today how I found this amazing woman, but I tell you she is AMAZING. Her husband, her daughter...all of them are amazing.



The blog is about her son, Noah. I tell you now...You will need tissues if you are going to read this blog. Those of you that are familiar with Karla, at Untangled Knots and Kate at Sweet/Salty, you will come to love Adrienne and her family.



All three of these mothers are wonderful, amazing people. May we all take a moment today to think about Karla's daughter Ava, Kate's son Liam and Adrienne's son Noah...children that have been taken so early, but were given understanding and strong parents that knew the exact way to love them.

Also, think about baby Kaleb...he gets to go home in 6 days hopefully.

No comments: