Monday, July 16, 2007

Let's Talk About Sex and Such

Again due to reading Shannon I have stumbled upon another blog...this one made Shannon blush and I had to laugh! The blog is all about having sex and positions and pretty much anything you can imagine. There was a website link on one of the posts that directs you to the Love Machine...it's basically an online Kama Sutra that allows you to pick how much input you want to put in. If you are down for a few laughs and a few how the hell did they do that...go here and click on the Position Selector...guaranteed to provide a few chuckles and raise a few eyebrows.

You should also check out their blog...it is rather amusing. And I want all my soon to be mommy friends to try out the Anjou-Style It's recommended for mommies to be in their first five months of pregnancy!

And yes apparently I don't know how to make a word a link like Shannon and everyone else in the blogging world does so whoever leaves a comment needs to tell me how to do it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow! Hmm.. I use that position all the time... Yep.. hmm! Sorry TMI!