Tuesday, July 31, 2007

OMG I love shopping!!!

Dave got me a gift card to Old Navy for my b-day for a little shopping spree. I really liked this because I always want new school clothes to start the year with so that was a really nice present that I will for sure use!! Chrissy and I went to Old Navy today after lunch and I saw the most adorable shirt ever there. That was until I put it on and it looked like a TENT on me! Not cute at all on me!!! I wanted a new shirt tonight to wear to dinner so we went over to Maurices.

I love this store...I used to adore going to Boise or Carson because they had one there...then Elko got one too! Well after I got a little curvy, I couldn't really wear their jeans anymore. And I started not liking anything there. Well there is one now in the Spanish Springs area so Chrissy and I went because she has been getting tons of cute tops there. Oh my god...I found like 15,000 shirts I wanted. I got the cutest new shirt and I love it!!!! Then the girl talked me into a new pair of jeans and they fit good but I just wasn't that comfortable in them but bought them anyway because I wanted a new pair.

Then Chrissy had to return some shoes to Lane Bryant. I have always thought of that store as the "fat lady store" (and in absolutely no offense to anyone that has ever shopped there) because growing up that's the stigma that was attached to the store. My sister and mom always shopped there, but I was like ugh so don't want to shop there. Well guess what I bought a pair of jeans there today and they are a size 1!!!!! I don't even care what that translates into! They felt kinda tight as I was pulling them up and I was thinking yeah right lady...but then they hit my butt and it was like oh my god we love your butt and your body!!!! I swear the jeans screamed that they loved me and I loved them instantly. They are by far the most comfortable pair of jeans I have every worn and I don't even care that they came from Lane Bryant because they are a SIZE 1!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for a wonderful day of shopping...

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

wow a one hell ya..i've known people to get seriously cute ass shit there plus they now sell seven jeans there now

Jen said...

Ahh Birthday Shopping is the BEST! I have only ONE PAIR of jeans that fit and they are certainly not size 1! You go girl!! : )

Stephanie said...

Shopping is a bonus!!!! Sounds like fun especially gettinga size 1!!