Monday, July 16, 2007

I Dislike Charter!

The one day that I actually feel like I have something important to blog about and my stupid internet is down. I called Charter 3 times today before someone could actually help me. First the guy told me to unplug the wrong cable and so I disconnected him from the phone. The second guy had me doing all sorts of things running this program and such. Nothing worked so he referred me to Microsoft. Have you ever tried to call Microsoft? Yeah no thanks. I called again and the lady was really snotty with me. She said "It shows you were referred to Microsoft." "Yes I was, however, I am experiencing a new problem" She had me unplug the right power cable and plug it back in and VIOLA! My internet worked!

I was in the middle of posting my bloggy blog and I hit publish post and guess what...PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. Ugh so I try again and again and again...nope! And it's not even in my saved drafts! I will start again as soon as I can see straight at my computer!

No comments: