Friday, July 06, 2007

Allie's photo shoot

This past weekend we went to Elko to take my dad to the Basque Festival. My neice, Allie, thought that she was having a photo shoot because I came home with several pictures of her...however, none as good as this one

She was trying to make the pig face with her pointer finger...however when we all started laughing at her and I refused to let her stop making the face while I dug in my purse for the camera she realized that we were nuts. I explained that you can't use that finger to do this and she looked down at her fingers and as innocent as innocent could be she said "oops that's not the finger I wanted to use this one is!" I still laugh when I see this...

Here are a few pictures of her sleeping...you will notice that she is never far from Dave...




I have a video of her sleeping, but I still have to figure out how to load that to here...

5 comments:

Cristina Mathers said...

hope it's ok, i added a link to your blog on mine. =)

misguidedmommy said...

awwwww how cute...see dave needs to hurry up and propose so you guys can have your own little girl

angie said...

oh my god if we ever have a girl I can just move out...I will become non existent!!

Humor Girl said...

lol! How funny! I waited on a little girl who was about 3 and she kept showing me her "owie" that was under the nail on her middle finger. She also had no idea why I thought her "owie" was so funny.

You're on my Google Reader now! Thanks for stopping by! And I'll be back soon.

Stephanie said...

How cute! I love when kids do stuff like that all innocent like!