Monday, July 30, 2007

Summer Fun and Flip Flops


I am doing a flip flop exchange with one of my friends. I am wondering if anyone out here in the blogging world would also like to participate. When I first got the paper I was like ugh I hate these things...then I saw flip flops and thought well hell it can't be that bad! Here's how it works...

I would send you a letter with my friend Chrissy's name and address and my name and address. You would then have to buy a pair of flip flops for Chrissy...these do not have to be expensive either just a cute fun pair of flip flops. Then, you would move my name to the #1 spot and add your name. Send it to 6 people. Those 6 people would then send me flip flops...they send it out...you then get your flip flops...you see how it works. In theory, you would receive 36 pairs of flip flops for the price of one. I'm sure that everyone won't end up doing it and the chain will break somewhere so you probably realistically won't get 36 pairs.

If you are interested leave me a comment. I'm going to try to send out the papers by the end of this week. Shannon is doing this with me too so it will be a lot of fun.

I mean really...who doesn't love flip flops!! (and yes I own every color you see here of the old navy flip flops!!!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's actually a pretty cool idea if people follow through. I won't be able to participate since I'm very lazy, but I'll send you some flip-flops if you wear 7-7.5

My husband works for a distribution center and they had a box full of new flip-flops sent to them by mistake, and it was too expensive to send them back to the company, so he brought some home. They're mostly size 8, but they run small so they don't fit me (curse my wide feet!!!!) So if they'd fit you, I can send you some!

Excellent Parent said...

hey, I wrote you bqack, but on my blog, so check it out!

I love old navy!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to play! Flip flops are the best shoes ever!
Lisa