Monday, January 21, 2008

Chapter 10: Kelsey

Enter the first girl that I disliked. There were many a night when the boys would go out and we girls would be left at home. Funny thing was we would end up going out too and when they ran into us they suddenly wanted to hang out. Yeah because they hadn't found any girls and they were wasted and needed a ride home.

I distinctly remember a night when Kelsey was a real problem. Dave and I had spent the entire night dancing together. He was being incredibly flirty and I was loving it. He didn't seem to be worried about what our friends were thinking and they had seen us kiss a few times so no biggie. But of course I only just realized how shallow our friends were. We ended up running into Kelsey and of course drunk Dave was going to go be all flirty with her too.

Ok keep your cool you don't want everyone to know and you can't go getting all jealous.

I kept my cool alright, right up until it was time to leave. We were all walking out and everyone was coming to my house to stay the night. We go to get in the elevator and there is Kelsey. She asked if he wanted to go home with her and I shot him the death eyes. Too bad for me at this time they didn't have the same effect they do now. Of course all the guys were like "do it!!!" I thought wow he doesn't have the balls to seriously disrespect me even if it is in front of all of our friends. There's no way he will go home with her after he had already made it very clear to me that he was going home with me.

Nope! Silly me...he would disrespect me in front of everyone, because if he didn't go with her then everyone was going to give him shit! So shit on the girl that is head over heals in love with you and go home with Kelsey. I was angry at him up until she flashed me that ha ha I win eyes and I was ready to come unglued! Of course I had to deal with that all on the inside.

**She wasn't ever a nice person to Dave either. While they never actually hooked up other than kissing, she did use him to get back at her old boyfriend at the time and after my mom had died Teela called to tell me that they were all out one night and she tried to use Dave to get James mad...it worked and they almost got into a fight. So he's 0 for 2 with the girls so far! Maybe he should have just stuck to the nice girl from the beginning.**

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like your story!!!! Ugh, I am so frustrated though! At least this is all the past!

Shawna said...

Hmmmm.... Men sometimes think with there OTHER head and I am not talking about the one on there neck.

Shawna said...

OMG I am all caught up with your story.WHAT?!!!! I need more, more I tell you!!