Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's Here

My dress is here!! It was supposed to take like 12 weeks and not be here until April. It took two weeks to get here! I went to pick it up on Friday night and I tried it on. I love it even more in ivory than the bright white...it was exactly what the dress needed for it to be perfect! I will have to post some pictures after today. My sister is coming to town today for the Fantasy Wedding Faire and I want to be able to try it on for her and then I will take some pictures. Chrissy and I didn't have time or a camera that night. Plus I was walking around all retarded because I was afraid I was going to sweat on it or get deodorant on it or something!

Oh and Shawna...I'm working on the next chapters...hopefully I can get them up today or tomorrow! I promise not to leave you hanging for much longer :)

2 comments:

Shawna said...

whew...good I have been checking back, like 10x a day.

Can't wait to see pictures of you and your wedding dress.

Jen said...

Ahh! Ahh! AHHHHH! OMG OMG OMG I NEED PICTURES OMG!!

(Sorry- I keep trying to catch up on your story and then my baby cries and I have to start over but I PROMISE I am going to catch up on it and make lots of comments all over the place I'M SURE!)

I'm STILL READING I JUST SUCK!