Monday, January 07, 2008

More to come

I know I promised to post pictures and give the whole story of our day out at the flood yesterday, but we had our "company" here still and I spent the day trying my hardest to get rid of the company and not on the computer. So I will have to put up the pictures tonight and probably also write a blog about the company that began to overstay the welcome! I'm glad we had a 2 hour delay this morning for school...although that puts me 2 hours behind for the day meaning that I won't get everything done that I need to...2008 sure didn't start off on the greatest foot! It better shape up really soon! So you should have lots of blogs to read tonight plus I should get chapter 3 up for you guys tonight too!

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

sorry about your craziness lately. our house flooded when I was in the 6th grade. it sucked.