Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Chapter 5 : The Closet

Alright this chapter is just a continuation of the last one, but it's such a key point in the meeting of me and Dave that it must be it's own chapter.

So the night continued and I swear hormones were flying from every person at the party. Gillespie and Monica were busy trying to hook up (they had a fling and that's a blog I shall not get into). Our friend Heidi was busy downstairs with a guy named James only to come up and have Steve hitting on her. And Dave and I most definitely had sparks flying.

By this point in the evening, the 6 of us had moved upstairs. We weren't playing beer pong or hanging out with the rest of the party...we were all upstairs in a bedroom pairing off trying to find a dark corner! Dave and I were talking and he leaned in to kiss me...WOWEE!! This was seriously wonderful...boyfriend...no I don't have one of those. Thank you Monica for being so busy trying to get down someone's pants next to me that you didn't rat me out. This was going to be a wonderful night. That is until Steve walks in!

Steve walked in and tried to ruin my night. He yanked Dave off of me and said "what the hell are you doing...she has a boyfriend?" That cockblocking rat! How dare he tell on me like I was 5!! UGH! Fortunately I was messing around with someone that lacked morals even more than myself at that point. Dave's response: "She has a boyfriend? That's not my problem, it's hers!" Yeah so quit tattling on me and go play with Heidi. Monica and Gillespie were now getting pretty hot and heavy so Dave and I decided we were going to sit in the bathroom away from them and everyone else. It is at this point I see Dave's morals REALLY kick in.

He starts trying to hook up with me. Hello did you not hear I have a boyfriend...I already acted like a slutbag (yes I stole Shannon's word today) and now you are looking for a piece of ass? Plus hello you just met me. You don't know a thing about me! Everyone knows we are in there so when they all walk out for a minute we make a mad break for the closet! Yes we hung out the rest of the night in the closet. It's a big walk in closet and had plenty of room for us to have a romping make out session! I of course was worried to death that Steve was going to walk in and find us. Being emotionally attached to him like I was, I actually felt worse disappointing him than I did cheating on Jonathan. My morals were all screwy and by the wayside. I kept telling Dave that people were going to walk in and find us and that I wasn't ok with that. I kept telling him that I wasn't going to make out with him or hook up with him because he was just going to run and tell everyone. He assured me that he wouldn't do that and hello he was a phenomenal kisser so what the hell right!

We made out for a while, Monica finished her business and we went home. Dave never did succeed in "nailing" me that night and he wouldn't for another year. But he did succeed in one thing that night. He showed me that there truly was someone better out there for me. Someone I had much better chemistry with and someone I was blindly attracted to. He also showed me that I was nothing more than a piece of ass for the night and that he was going to trample all over my little heart before I even knew what was about to happen!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are good at this story writing!!! What punk Steve was!!! Jerk face. I am all excited for the next chapter!

misguidedmommy said...

i wont even tell you what woulda happened if it was me and rob in that closet...you have a lot of restraint my dear

Jen said...

Sorry I havent commented in so long!! I am totally catching up on ur story but my internet is down so i am reading from my phone!!! XXOO!

Shawna said...

And again you leave us hanging. A year!!!!?? I can't wait to hear what happens in the meantime.

Anonymous said...

His response about finding out you had a boyfriend is priceless. Girl you are such a GREAT writer I am so glad I have the time to catch up :)