Thursday, February 15, 2007

Grey's Anatomy and what were they thinking??

Ok I just finished watching Grey's anatomy and I cannot believe what happened!!!! I don't know if anyone is an avid watcher of the show that reads this besides Shannon, but oh my god can they seriously kill off the main character????? I actually went through and tried to find the spoiler for next week and the best I can find is that she does die like it shows but that she is quickly revived! OMG is it Thursday yet????? I have to know I have to know I have to know what is going to happen next week!

Yes I'm an addict! I am aware but that's ok...I have a problem and I can admit it haha!

If anyone watches this show I need some answers here soon! I want to hear some of your opinions if you do watch the show!

No comments: