Sunday, February 18, 2007

Only a little drama...

Well last night turned out much better than expected. The boys got home about 10 till 7 which was not good. Teela and Eric had dinner reservations at 7:30 and Eric still had to drive to their house which is in North Reno. Eric never came in and when Dave came in I told him that was just a little inconsiderate that they got home so late when they both knew that Eric and Teela had dinner plans. I didn't say this rudely I just said her night is already partly ruined and then you guys coming home at this time is going to ruin dinner. He wrote her a text to apologize and even though she says that she isn't mad at him because she knows it is all Eric's fault, Dave is the one that drove and he could have said well let's go you have somewhere to be. Now Dave didn't see where he was responsible for Eric and I said he wasn't but he could have respected Teela because she is his friend too.

Well he told me that they went to our friend Steve's house because they owed Steve lunch for losing golf and that he didn't even sit down...see golf was over at 5 and they didn't get home till 7?? Not adding up. So I said see that is rude because you knew I wanted to see a movie and you knew Eric had plans so both of you should have said we have to get back to Reno. Well Dave CONVENIENTLY left out that they sat there and played pool! Teela called and said it was all Eric's fault because after he tried to blame everyone else for making him late, he let it slip that they played pool. Well I let Dave have it. If there is one thing I absolutely despise is people who lie...and lie about the dumbest most insignificant shit! I hung up with her and said why the hell didn't you tell me that? He informed me that he didn't lie he left it out (which makes me blow up even more because you are just being stupid!) and he did is so I wouldn't blow up at him. I quickly explained that I wasn't even annoyed with him that I just felt bad for Teela because what was supposed to be her Valentine's night was getting ruined and Valentine's Day is more important to some people than others. See Shannon, an I told you so was partly in order! Anyway...we got into a huge fight and I just said I am not going to be happy around you until you apologize and I don't want one right now so that you are just saying it to make me happy. You will actually think about why I am so angry now. Hello not telling me caused me to actually blow up and become furious with him. He thinks I have trust issues...they aren't trust issues they are issues that he can't be considerate and turns into macho chacho when he is with his friends. I don't think he is going to cheat so therefore it is not a trust issue in my book. It is with him I guess because he thinks I don't trust him to make good decisions around his friends. Hello, obviously he didn't! I absolutely hate liars I hate it! And if he is going to lie about something as stupid as playing two games of pool, what else does he lie about!!

On another point, because I knew that this golfing day with the boys was important I left him alone all day. Never once did I call or text or anything. Even when it was getting late and I didn't hear from him I didn't even text. Teela wanted me to to see where they were but I said no...I gave him his guy day all in peace. I was the only girlfriend that did this. Teela texted and talked to Eric all day...Jamie talked to Steve twice just while she was with me...and I left Dave alone. So I'm thinking he is going to be proud of me...he was and then when I said you could have texted me when you left Fernley (we always do that so we know about when the other person will be home so if they aren't we can worry about where they are) and he goes I thought about it but figured you were going to be mad. AH HA! Well shouldn't' that hurt my feelings because you are assuming that I am going to be mad...hello I wasn't even annoyed and I wouldn't have cared less what time he got home if I didn't know about Teela and Eric's plans. I told him I wasn't mad at him, I was just upset for her because their relationship is so rocky as it is, let the girl have one nice night. Dave said he thought it was weird that I didn't' text him all day, and I just said you were with the guys I didn't want to bother you. I think he just thought it was out of character for me...like I told him if I was really mad and wanted to know where he was trust I would have called or texted and he knows that. Maybe he actually missed me just sending a text to say hi or see how his day was...oh well he could have written me too if all his friends were busy with the girls.

All in all, we just had minimal chit chat and we will till he sees that stupid little lies are where my supposed trust issues come from. Teela and Eric didn't go to dinner and her night was completely ruined. And funny thing, no one went out dancing despite how hard Eric tried to get them to all come back into town. If he would have just let well enough be, no one's evenings would have changed.

We'll see how Dave wakes up this morning...I am awaiting my apology!

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

O gee. You are both turds. First, you didn't need to go all day without messaging him. Halfway through, you should have sent a funny message, like hey babe just wanted to say hi and hope your not losing to bad, love ya. and leave it at that. second, he shouldn't have lied. he's a dork for doing it. This morning you just need to go to him and let him know, that your sorry for the whole night yesterday, that you were already frustrated when he got home and the lie didn't help. let him know that you would rather the truth no matter what. let him know you understand he was having a guy day and you were just letting him have that. then just put it behind you, regardless of if he apologizes, because no matter what, he understands what you say. so just say, hey i wanna start a new day and forget about yesterday, give him a kiss and drop it.

misguidedmommy said...

alllllllll by myself.....because no one writes here any more......all by nyself