Monday, April 21, 2008

Christmas in March

Shannon reminded me that I never posted a picture of my real bed that finally came the end of March!! It is beautiful and you have to remember when you look at it we need a new mattress because that is a full and the bed is actually a queen! So we must go purchase a new mattress...who the hell knew they were so expensive!!


My bed! With my kitty laying in the middle


A close up of the headboard

The bottom of the bed...a close up of all the wood and the knots in the wood!

I really like it and it's way better than I ever thought!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is a beautiful bed!

Stephanie said...

He did good, it's gorgeous.

Jen said...

OMG that is freaking awesome!

misguidedmommy said...

I almost bought that sign above your bed last year at the genoa candy dance...but then i realized that means that even when i want to kick him in the face i would have to kiss him so i didnt buy it.


the bed is really cool though

Shawna said...

OMG it looks just like the mini one he gave you at Christmas, CRAZY!

I love it. The wood is beautiful!