Sunday, April 20, 2008

Following the Trend

Alright, I couldn't resist joining in the fun. Dave told me that it wasn't necessary to do everything that my blogging friends did...I informed him that why yes when it involves posting embarrassing pictures of him from the past I must do as my blogging friends do!! So without further ado, here is my soon to be hubby back in high school or a year right out. I got these pictures from one of the guys in our wedding!! I can't say any of them are that embarrassing but I had to laugh because he had earrings!!

Anyone need a babysitter...upon asking him who this child was, he said he had no clue! That's good some poor kid has been corrupted in Laramie! Also, Gabe that we went to see that's him in the top pictures...I'm sure he won't mind being part of pictures back in the day!!

The earrings, the stoned/incredibly drunk look...yep he was hot stuff there!


Straight out of his senior yearbook...his senior picture!! He looks exactly the same...he can still pass for 12 at times haha!!

Those are really the only pictures I have here at the house of him from back in the day. I have a few more group shots that Gabe sent us, but you can't see him good. I had to crop the senior picture off of his high school reunion page hahaha!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! OMG is that kid drinking a BEER? Haha!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Too funny!I'm sure Dave didn't want you to follow this blogging trend! LOL!

Stephanie said...

HAHAHA!!! That's awesome.