Monday, April 07, 2008

A Way Overdue Blog for Jen!!!!

Alright...I have been owing Jen these pictures for um I can't remember how long. So Chrissy came over this weekend and I finally got a picture of my in my dress. Excuse the look on my face...I think that I was nervous that I would get it dirty or get sweat on it or something. So I was looking a little mortified to have it on. You will all notice that at the top it gapes a bit at the sides...my boobs are disappearing as I lose weight, but that's just wonderful in my world!!!



I think I am now back in the good graces of Jen haha! I don't really remember if there were more pictures I was supposed to post for her, but if so she will probably tell me in a comment :)

6 comments:

Jen said...

OMG you seriously look GORJ! AHH! I LOVE WEDDING DRESSES! I kind-of want to like have ANOTHER WEDDING JUST SO I CAN WEAR ANOTHER DRESS! Erick said we can have another wedding but only if he gets to wear his pink tux. Hehe... OMG you are totally going to have to get your dress altered before the wedding. Did you pick out a veil? I can't remember! You NEED a VEIL. I didn't even feel like a bride until I put the veil on.

misguidedmommy said...

you should find the pic fromt he first time you tried this on and now, that would be a great comparison pic for the tummy tuck blog

i love the dress by the way

Anonymous said...

The dress is soo pretty! You look awesome in it, and you can totally tell how much weight you have lost. CONGRATULATIONS! By the time the wedding comes you will probably have to do some major altering.

Anonymous said...

It's really pretty you look great in it. I hope Dave does not read this and see you in it.

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up on blog...you look so BEAUTIFUL! I love your dress. I can't wait for your wedding day. I am soooo excited for you!

Shawna said...

stunning!