Monday, April 21, 2008

Didn't forget about her...

I was rereading my blog the other day about the friends I have found on here and I forgot someone! I think it's because she doesn't write a blog (although now she is), but she is always good about commenting and I look forward to her advice and thoughts!

LISA!!

Lisa is my other cousin and I am very happy that I have been able to get back in touch with her. I'm glad that she is reading my blog and that she leaves me comments and gives me that advice! I really didn't forget about how much I value her friendship the other day...I just didn't have anywhere to link to her. :)

So this is in amendment to my post...she was left off but that doesn't mean that she was forgotten!

**I also fixed it in the original post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you! You are so sweet. It's nice because its like I am finally getting to know my cousin. Since we always lived so far away we didn't know eachother that well as kids. So how fun, blogging and myspace brought us closer together!