Sunday, April 20, 2008

Flowers continued...

After everyone's comments on flowers I thought I would go and look at some pictures on the internet. In my previous post I said that I really didn't want all the fall colors in my bouquets...I must retract that statement. (You're right Jen they are really pretty!) I guess I had to see fall colors all together...I just want to make sure that it goes with the colors of the wedding and people aren't like why in the hell are her flowers that color when her dresses are that color! Below are some that I liked...





The bottom one is actaully my favorite! Lisa commented about roses and calla lilies in my colors. Having wine roses and white calla lillies and after seeing the above picture with the red and yellow ones, I think that my bridesmaids will have something very similar to that! Those flowers together are really pretty! I guess that I am just going to have to go and look through books (although I already did that once unsuccessfully!) and sit down with the flower person to get some ideas. I have plenty of time for flowers so Iwill wait the 5 weeks until school is out and that will be my first task of summer!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Before I even finished reading what you said I was going to say that the third bouquet was TOTALLY my favorite. That was exactly what I was picturing in my mind when I was thinking of a fall-colored bouquet. It would definitely go with your bridal colors. Talking to a florist will DEFINITELY help. They know a lot more about it than we do and can suggest all kinds of things I'm sure. Plus they know how to keep costs/budgeting down (if they are good ones).

Anonymous said...

the last one is a perfect bouquet!

Arlene,
Tacoma flowers

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!! I love those colors. I like the last one best too.

Shawna said...

The last one is my favorite too, I also really like the first one. I love fall colors. Ah...you are going to have a beautiful wedding.

Lainey-Paney said...

I had a lot of dark reds & some fall colored flowers for my wedding.
I loved them.
:)

Anonymous said...

I love the third picture too! The colors are just so rich and beautiful!

free gay and lesbian sex stories said...

I told him I didntknow if I could stand the pain of having them on my nipples. So youre the Black Widow.
free gay adult sex stories
teen rape stories
hot sex stories dogsex
hot lesbian stories
erotic adult non-concensual sex short stories
I told him I didntknow if I could stand the pain of having them on my nipples. So youre the Black Widow.